Carolina Federal Credit Union offers a savings accounts with better rates and fees to help your money grow faster, allowing you the opportunity to earn dividends on a $25.00 minimum deposit. Dividends are paid and compounded monthly.
Why save with your credit union? Because you own it! Each credit union is funded by shares purchased by its members. (Note: shares are simply savings or deposits.) The purchase of a share allows you to become an owner with the right to vote. Since the credit union is a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution, the benefits of your savings being pooled together are passed on to every member through higher dividends on savings and lower rates on loans.
Open A Custom Club Account Today! Start a club account and set aside savings for that special dream vacation, Holiday/Christmas shopping, or anything else you want to save for! Accounts can be started with a $25.00 deposit and you pick the date you want your withdrawal! We make it easy for you to save!
Deposits at Carolina Federal Credit Union are insured up to $250,000 per member account by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.
If you wish to receive further information concerning CFCU Savings Accounts, or any other products we offer, you can reach us through our Contact page. We’d love to hear from you!
Carolina Federal Credit Union offers savings accounts for children ages 0-12 with a minimum deposit of $5!
- The Kirby Kangaroo Share account current interest rate is 0.20% / 0.20% APY
- For children age 12 and younger
- To open an account, the child and the responsible guardian should visit CFCU
- Must be joint with a parent, grandparent or other responsible guardians
- $5 minimum opening deposit
- Interest compounded daily and paid monthly
- Kirby Kangaroo quarterly fun and informative newsletter
- Kirby Kangaroo site with fun and games to help educate our youngest members
If you wish to receive further information concerning CFCU Checking Accounts, or any other products we offer, you can reach us through our Contact page. We’d love to hear from you!