Service Will Be Limited TUESDAY, MAY 31 Through THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2016
Please Plan Ahead for This Down-Time and Pass the Word to Your Co-Workers, Family, and Friends
Carolina Federal Credit Union has been working behind the scenes to convert to a new core computer system. This conversion is necessary to ensure that we continue to bring you the most advanced financial services and products in the marketplace.
As with most major system conversions, there will be some planned service interruptions to facilitate this process. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Below is a list of important information to prepare you for how the conversion will impact you during system down-time and in the future. Action will be required for some account holders.
Several of our remote account access services will not be operational or available
- ATM and Debit card transactions – Limited access on Tuesday May 31, from 6:00 p.m. until Thursday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). Daily Limit of $500. which include both ATM and point of sale transactions
- Online Account Access and Mobile App – will be unavailable from Tuesday May 31, at 6:00 p.m. until Thursday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Shared Branch Access – will be unavailable from Tuesday May 31, at 6:00 p.m. until Thursday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
All pre-scheduled transfers and bill payments will be processed
- TellerLine/Audio Response – will be unavailable from Tuesday May 31, at 6:00 p.m. until Thursday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Credit Union will be open normal business hours with limited transactions on Wednesday, June 1. Office will open with full services on Thursday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- For emergency situations only, contact the Credit Union at (800) 378-1955 Thursday, June 2 from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. (noon). We will conduct regular business after 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Final Statement And Historical Data From Current Processor – All members will receive a hard copy month-end statement (including eStatement members) as of May 31, 2016. Interest will be paid on your savings accounts for the month of May 31, 2016. It is important that you keep this statement as a record of your transaction history. If necessary, you can request a hard copy from the credit union. Following conversion, new historical data will be available through Virtual Branch on our new system
- Additional eStatement Information – You will not receive an eStatement for the month of May, 2016. Your May, 2016 statements will be mailed to the address we have on file. It is important that you keep this statement as a record of your transaction history for May. eStatements will resume as usual at month-end June 2016
The eStatement service will be removed from inside Virtual Branch online banking on Friday 5/13/2016. A separate Stand-Alone Statement Express site will be available on Friday 5/20/2016. Existing eStatement users will be required to re-enroll in the Stand-Alone Statement Express site in order to view previous historical eStatements. You will be required to set up a new User ID and Password before you can access your historical eStatements (those prior to May 31, 2016). The eStatement link will be added back in Virtual Branch under the “Self Service” tab after the conversion. eStatements will resume as usual at month-end June 2016.
- All direct deposits, ACH transfers, pre-scheduled transfers, online bill payments and automatic payments will continue as usual. No action is required by you.
- Existing online check images in your account history on Virtual Branch will no longer be available after our conversion. Hard copies will be available by request through your branch. Checks cleared after our conversion will be available for viewing in a few weeks on Virtual Branch
- Virtual Branch Users – After conversion, there will be no change to your existing logon ID and password. All the accounts you currently access through Virtual Branch will be accessible and all information will be migrated to the new core processor including your savings and checking accounts, bill pay merchants, bill payments, and scheduled transfers
If you download account history into money management software, please do so prior to May 31, 2016 to ensure continuity of your data, as after conversion, you will not have access to this historical data through Virtual Branch. Following conversion, new historical data will be available through Virtual Branch on our new system.
- TellerLine/Audio Response Users – After conversion your password will be different. You will have to use the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number as your PIN the first time you use this service effective Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). Once logged-in, you will be required to change your Security Access Code for security reasons
Please contact Carolina Federal Credit Union if you have any questions related to the conversion at (800) 378-1955 or (704) 435-0186